IES EXAM 2016 : UPSC has announced the notification(05/2016-ENGG)for Engineering Services Examination 2016 for the recruitment in various engineering discipline. Interested candidate can apply for various post through its official website (www.upsconline.nic.in)by online mode. Kindly note that total number of posts are 602 for mechanical engineering , civil engineering, electrical engineering, electronics & telecommunications engineering vacancies in Group A, A/B , A & B services. Last date for applying online of these posts is 25.03.2016. In order to avoid any server problem, it is advised to fill the form before its last date.
Eligibility Condition : There are following eligibility conditions for applying online of this examination:
(1) Age of candidates should have between 21-30 years as on 01-01-2016 .Age relaxation condition is applicable as per Government rules.
(2) Candidates should have an Engineering degree as per Government rules.
(3) Candidates have to pay Rs. 200 through online SBI Bank/ ATM or by cash deposit in any branch of state bank of India. There is no fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Female candidates for applying online.
Selection Procedure: Written examination will be conducted first and candidates will be selected first qualifying in written examination followed by interview after that.
How To Apply Online: Please read following instruction before applying online of these forms: (1) First login on its official website www.upsconline.nic.in
(2) Then click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC” , click on “Part – I/ Part – II Registration” & fill the complete form by mention all details as required in form. Upload photo & signature as mentioned. Submit form.
(3) On submission form, candidate will get an unique registration number & password. Then pay fee also as per procedure mentioned above.
(4) take print out of application form for record purpose.
For Apply Online : Application Form For Engineering Services Examination – 2016
— Wish u all the best for examination & have a good luck. Work hard as per syllabus of IES examination & achieve success.