Staff Selection Commission(SSC) has announced the job for the post of Junior Translator through All India Open Competitive Examination 2013. Last date to apply online for above post is 3o August 2013. Therefore it is requested to candidates to apply online form before 3o August 2013 in order to avoid server problem. Date of Written Examination for this exam is 15 December 2013.
Qualification : Candidates should have post graduate degree in Hindi/English and diploma or certificate course in hindi to english and vice versa.
Age : Only those candidates will allow for the above examination who dont have age exceeding 30 years as on 01 August 2013.Age Relaxation as per government rules and regulations
Fees : Interested candidates should pay Rs. 100 by way of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps(CRFS)”only and these CRFS are in stock at all post offices centres in India. It is to be noted that this fee has been waieved for all women candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and ExServicemen.
Examination Pattern: This examination contains two parts : in first part , written test will be carried out for 400 marks and in seceond part , Interview will be taken forthe selected candidates in written test for the 100 marks.
Contact: Candidates should contact following help lines for any clarification regarding this job.
(i) SSC(NR)NewDelhi 01164715222,01165021888,01124363343,01124360840
(ii) SSC(CR) Allahabad – 05322460511,05326541021
(iii) SSC(SR) Chennai – 09445195946,04428251139
(iv) SSC(WR)Mumbai – 09869730700,07738422705
(v) SSC(ER) Kolkata -09477461228,09477461229
(vi) SSC(MPR) Raipur -09407921504,09407921505
(vii) SSC(KKR) Bangalore – 08025502520,09483862020
(viii) SSC(NWR) Chandigarh – 09915509204,09915509331
(ix) SSC(NER) Guwahati – 09207053500,09707679564
Postal Address: –
- Regional Director (North Region), SSC, 5th Floor, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lochi Road, New Delhi – 110504.
- Regional Director (South Region), SSC, EVK Sampath Building, College Road, Chennai – 600006.
- Regional Director (East Region), SSC, 1st MSO Building, 8th Floor, Nizam Palace, 234/4, AJC Bose Road, Kolkata – 700020.
- Regional Director (West Region), SSC, Army and Navy Building, 1st Floor, South Wing, Pratishtha Bhawan, Old CGO Complex, 101, MK Road, Mumbai – 400020.
- Regional Director (Central Region), SSC, 8-AB, Beli Road, Allahabad – 211002.
- Regional Director (North East Region), SSC, Rukmini Nagar, PO – Assam, Sachivalaya, Guwahati – 781006.
- Regional Director (Kerala Karnataka Region), SSC, 1st Floor, 2nd Block, ‘E’ Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560034.
- Deputy Director (Madhya Pradesh Region), SSC, Nishant Villa, F. Jalvihar Colony, Raipur – 492001.
- Deputy Director (North West Region), SSC, Block No. 3, Ground Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector – 9, Chandigarh – 160017.
Official website : For detailed information , visit its official website , www.ssc.nic.in or www.ssc.cr.org or www.ssconline.nic.in (For Online Application).
Introduction about Staff Selection Commission-
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
The basic purpose of staff selection commission is to recruit staff for various posts that are issued from time to time in various ministries and departments of government of India. The commission is connected to the office of the Department of Personnel and Training that comprises of a chairman, 2 members and secretary. The main target of the SSC is to recruit eligible candidates into group B or group C categories into different departments of government of India. Staff selection commission is also recruiting departmental candidate by conducting departmental examinations. Head Quarter of SSC is in New Delhi. At present , there are 7 regional offices at Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi, Allahabad, Bangalore, Chennai , Guwahati and 2 Sub-regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Examinataion is conducted in two way i.e. open examination and departmental examination.